Project after 5th sem?

Hello everyone,

I am doing my electronics engineering in India, finished my 5th sem exams a day back. I would be pleased if the members of this forum guide me regarding a query of mine. I can upload my syllabus of my university, would like to know if any projects are available.

Regards
us1903

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    us1903
    Hello everyone,

I am doing my electronics engineering in India, finished my 5th sem exams a day back. I would be pleased if the members of this forum guide me regarding a query of mine. I can upload my syllabus of my university, would like to know if any projects are available.

Regards
    us1903
    Hello us1903, welcome to CE. We'd be happy to help you if you let us know what exactly you are looking for. If you are looking for project idea, take a look at -> #-Link-Snipped-# .

It would be very nice if you could mention your interests, skills, previous project experience so that it would be easier for us to assist you.

[PS: I thank you for not using SMS text in your first two posts! 😀 Its very rare to see a student asking for help in quite a professional manner. Keep it up!]
  • us1903
    us1903
    Thank you for your response,

I am looking for a project which i can do in very short time. If you could mention the shortest time possible to complete a project. I don't have any previous experiences of project working but have an idea of embedded programming in 8051 microcontroller and a knowledge of C and VHDL.

I am also planning to study C++ very soon. Is it necessary to go to an institute to study C++ or should I buy books of C++ and can study on my own. I will be having my C aptitude tests during my placement process which way of studying will help me.

Thank you once again for reading my queries and responding to them.
  • us1903
    us1903
    Hello again,

I would also like to know on what basis is a project graded. Is it the uniqueness of the project or a particular way of doing the project. For instance, I thought of doing a car parking sensor which when googled I found many products which had more features in addition to it, like bluetooth, video capturing and many more. Now, if my project which is purely the distance calculation and alerting the driver about the distance. Will this reduce the scope and grade of my project?What exactly does one infer from a project?
    Should i go for project kits?

Regards
    us1903

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, wish u a very happy and prosperous new year! here's my problem... i have an old pc,with only 40GB HDD... RAM - 512MB i have win xp installed...
hey guys ,this is quite urgent..... one of my friend working at satyam requires a project idea on designing.. as many other topics which he was very familiar like designig...
hi, i have decided to build a stress meter as my mini project. as this will be very useful to people now a days i have taken this decision. please...
any 1 has notes on these things??? 😕 HAPPY NEW YEAR 09 TO ALL CRAZY ENGINEERS..😁
Hey!!just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?