Project idea on designing

hey guys ,this is quite urgent.....
one of my friend working at satyam requires a project idea on designing..
as many other topics which he was very familiar like designig of jigs,bolts,shafts were already taken by others,he wants try another good one..
i felt i could help him out through this forum.....
i hope i will be backed up soon with u guys....
thank u..........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Working at Satyam and looking for a mechanical project idea? Could you please clarify what kind if project is he/she looking for?
  • sudhy
    sudhy
    he is in designing platform not in the software field....
    all the mechanical trade guys are taken into the IES of satyam.
    designing of flywheels or something like die casting with a specified product design would help him....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i have decided to build a stress meter as my mini project. as this will be very useful to people now a days i have taken this decision. please...
any 1 has notes on these things??? 😕 HAPPY NEW YEAR 09 TO ALL CRAZY ENGINEERS..😁
Hey!!just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?
hi to all.. i'm newbie here... ahm... could anyone giv me some existing topics and some info that is useful to society...more about, mechatronics,industrial...machine that is useful....thnx in advance...
As regards speed in building, indicative studies of some housing projects of four storeyed construction built by traditional methods have shown that the completion time of housing projects could be...