Programming Help

It's nice to have such tricks & tips in ubuntu.
But i want answers for following urgently Pleas.....
1)What according to you will be the most important innovation/invention in the next ten years? Provide appropriate reasoning for your conclusion.

2)

The Problem

You will be given an address in a string, you need to parse the address from the string and return the structure Address.

Signature:

Address parseAddress(String address)

Input:

String with address(e.g. “Lunkad Tower, 6th floor, \r\n Viman Nagar, \r\n Pune 411014")

Output:

The structure Address

public class Address

{

public string Street {get;set;}; // Lunkad Tower, 6th floor

public string Locality {get;set;}; // Viman Nagar

public string City {get;set;}; // Pune

public string State {get;set;}; // MH, Maharashtra

public string PostalCode {get;set;}; // 60611

public string Country {get;set;}; // e.g. India, IN

}

3)

Explain the following 2 regular expressions. Where would they be used? What potential problems do you foresee in using them? Also provide a sample input for each of the regular expressions.

1. [a-zA-Z]{5}\d{4}[a-zA-Z]{1}

2. ^[^<>&~\s^%A-Za-z\\][^A-Za-z%^\\<>]{1,25}$

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like you want us to do your homework. How about posting your opinion/answers first and then ask others for their answers?

Have you tried working on #2 & #3 on your own? If yes, how about telling us the exact step where you're stuck?
  • Leo
    Leo
    The_Big_K
    Looks like you want us to do your homework. How about posting your opinion/answers first and then ask others for their answers?

Have you tried working on #2 & #3 on your own? If yes, how about telling us the exact step where you're stuck?
    I agree with you this looks like home work. Its better to try yourself jsv
  • ricalyn03
    ricalyn03
    Honestly speaking, visual basic was the worst homework I have ever done in my college life. Know why? Because I don't know how to get the logic of that visual basic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 2010 Eureka Prize sponsored by Australian Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO). The innovative work of Prof Vo and his team could have many benefits in defence. This includes...
what are the various security problems in Multi-programming and Time-sharing systems ?
hey everyone!! am doing a project on " On-line bidding". Wil u plz suggest me some advanced features to make my project more efficient
CEans, This debate is for the ones who've spent some time in corporate world. What do you think matters the most when it comes to your growth in any organization?...
:arrow:Whats the difference between instruction pointer and program counter:?: