Procedure to apply for internship help

sir im a 3rd year student of elecronics & communication engineering , what is the procedure for applying for summer internship in reputed companies like TI etc. what is the procedure for applying for the same in iits & nits

Replies

• night crawler
    night crawler
    anybody there who could help?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    night crawler
    anybody there who could help?
    I recommend following two approaches -

1. Check in your college's alumni or your friends' circle if there's someone working with the company you wish to seek internship in. Get in touch with him/her.

2. Write to the HR (you'll find the contact on company's website). Tell them about your expectations and ask them for help.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    contact to HR

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I am an electrical engineer by profession. Proud to be to solve the problems to the extent I can help. cheers 😁
I would like to know that which is anti-corrosive element in mild steel. What i can do to prevent mild steel from rust (corrosion) in mainly monsoon season ?
I can't take this any longer. 1200 civilians killed. 400 of them children. They are even using them as a testing ground for experimental weapons. This is massacre!!! You don't...
hey...!! in the given circuit...i cant figure out the function of transistor...!! ie. is it acting as a switch or an amplifier...?? Its a BJt pnp transistor...!! If it is...
hi frnds.. i'm an electronics student.. pls tell me which field is good in upcomin yrs to earn more money😕...