Problem with jQuery

Hello ppl, i have to make a validation code using jQuery. Well, the task is to take username and password from user using a html form and then the form should be validated as in username must be email and none of the field should remain empty.
Can anyone help me out with this???

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I have made a code for validation. Here it is:

Untitled Document

Username:
    Password:

Now, the problem is here that i am not able to redirect user to welcome.php. Help, anyone??
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    #-Link-Snipped-# brother has already answered your question brother
    use

insted of

on more thing it's window not windows.Window is default so you can also write location.href.
    And if again it's not working(may be the reason your server is on different port then 80(default)).
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @computeridiot007: Bro, i guess you didnt see the code i have written above, first of all there is no check function, secondly input type="submit" is working absolutely fine, and thirdly if you see the code you will know that i have used window only. The question mohit answered was different one. The jquery thing is working fine, i have problem in dealing with redirection only. It would be great if you can help me with that.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    No answers...😔. Anyways i figured it out. If i give the name of php file itself in the form, the code is working fine.
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    nicepeeyush
    No answers...😔. Anyways i figured it out. If i give the name of php file itself in the form, the code is working fine.
    brother it worked for me when I change it and then checked out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have finished modeling and meshing of a cricket ball impacting a bat on Ansys LS Dyna. the solver runs properly, but when i read the results using post processor,...
my project... signal processing toolbox filter design toolbox communication toolbox or state chart -state flow toolbox help -demo-select example
Introduction PraveenTech Contacts is a Web Application written in PHP and uses MySQL Database, for storing and managing contacts. It features with a clean and simple user interface and a...
Whatever your view, the Cloud is here and it's changing everything. You can find it explained in many places, but if you really want to know about the Cloud, listen...
i confused abt which field is suitable for me after doing my be in mechanical from mumbai university