problem with ipod

i had a problem with ipod. i bought a new ipod 1GB (not apple or any company some Japanese i think so). i loaded with songs only 14(using realplayer sp). the problem is only 4 or5 of them are playing. The remaining are not working and if tried to play in laptop opening ipod drive(E: ) it displays file is corrupted or some nonsense messages. i'm fed up with these please help me out its urgent.
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I also faced a similar problem before.

Most probably, the i-pod or mp3 player you bought is fake. (even mine was a fake).

Take my case,
    I bought the mp3 player of 1 GB memory. I faced similar problem like you. I then tried everything, but all went in vain. Atlast I formatted the player and found that it only has 228 MB of storage space.
    You have been fooled. Just format your ipod. There's no option.
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Yes it should be a fake.

Plz dont buy mp3 players that are not branded.

Buy branded ones. If u feel that if they are expensive, go for gray market and you get the branded ones at almost half the prices. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    They may be in format which that ipod can't play. Convert those songs to mp3 @ 128kbps and give a try.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Pechu
    Yes it should be a fake.

Plz dont buy mp3 players that are not branded.

Buy branded ones. If u feel that if they are expensive, go for gray market and you get the branded ones at almost half the prices. ๐Ÿ˜€
    What is gray market?
  • callyD
    callyD
    Gray market is not 100% authentic. Manufacturers do not honor warranties on gray market items.
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Exactly. Usually they are smuggled goods. No tax. No warranty. No bill. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So if you are so sure about the manufacturer ( eg; Sony, Nokia, Apple etc.. ) you can buy them at gray markets, because there is a very low chance of these branded products getting faults.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Now I got it.

But using smuggled goods is illegal. So, its better to avoid them.
  • prakash6flower
    prakash6flower
    my ipod s 4gb````bt it s not work properly`````````wat can i do`````````
  • prakash6flower
    prakash6flower
    no problem pa``````````

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While installing linux, you might have seen the option -- installation form hard disk(internal or external), have you ever thought how that is done. I wonder some of you might...
Hello guys we have a thread for computer tips and tricks... then why not for mobile also If anyone knows some tricks related to mobile then post it here ....so...
My Friend(MBA) and Me want to start a business which should be a regular requirement for consumers to put steady market. Here I got a problem is I have do...
In case, you forget your root password or you wanna access the system with root privileges without knowing root password, you can easily change it by following these steps >>>...
hello CEans Can anyone please help with a shell script for Tower of Hanoi ? ๐Ÿ˜• as we cannot pass parameters to functions in Linux please tell a program in...