CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 11, 2013

Manthan Dadhania
    i have distance and pressure than how to calculate velocity...????
    I'd be great if you could tell us a bit more about the problem you are trying to solve. Do you have any specific equation or situation for which you need the calculations?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Manthan Dadhania

MemberOct 13, 2013

dear sir,
    i am trying to prepare design package of flow control valve(gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve). in this calculation i am trying to find cofficient of velocity there for i need the velocity....

situation is that i need cofficient of velocity when valve is in fully open condition.

please suggest me if any type other ideas of standard formulas for design calculation

i have equation/calculation for below points:
    1. shell thickness
    2.width of seating face
    3.stem diameter
    4.seating force
    5.stem load
    6.stem packing friction
    7.thrust
    8.torque
    9.rimpull force

please suggest me if u have some more like points/data/equations/calulations to add in this package.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberOct 14, 2013

There are lots of handbooks available on the net.

Try these:
    <a href="https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/control-valves-t_45.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Control Valves</a>

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Manthan Dadhania

MemberOct 14, 2013

thnk u sir....for your valueable reply...

if u have any equation/data please give me...

i checked lots off pdf on net but cannot find standard data for calculation...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register