Presentation Tips

Most of the Engineers have to present a project in their college , here are the tips I got for you guys. I will tell you why I started this thread!!

1. Go in a formal/business attire. Dont buy a new one if you have to present your project, wear something in which you are very comfortable in.

2. Dont stand as you are standing in school prayer, just relax and stand according to your comfort on both the legs.

3. Look at the last row of the people sitting , everyone assumes you are looking at them.
*Dont look at your guide alone or a good looking girl/boy in the class you are going to make mistake*

4. Dont read the presentation for the audience , they can do it. If you forget something read it while doing so read in and look at people and explain it , dont show your back and read it.

Post your tips too!!
I will post the story for this thread later!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Persistent is visiting Raisoni College of Engg. Nagpur on 27th and 28th Nov as campus recruitment for final year. I dont have much information in this regard but got to...
Dr. Walter Lewin, an award-winning science educator and physics professor at MIT, demonstrates the key to a successful science lesson. Check out this video: [video=youtube;97oTDANuZco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97oTDANuZco[/video]
I'm new here,and please to meet u all i having a problem to create a socket with sensor. which type of sensor should i use to control the on/off of...
Intuitive Tools to Drive Use of Business Process Management through Systems Consolidation Project IRVINE, Calif. and LONDON — November 23, 2010 — Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ: EPIC), a leading provider...
I want cast iron magnets with high magnetic strength, low residual magnet and low hysteresis loss (High electrical resistance for low eddi current losses). What should be the composition of...