Persistent System Hiring @ Raisoni College Nagpur On November 27, 28

Persistent is visiting Raisoni College of Engg. Nagpur on 27th and 28th Nov as campus recruitment for final year.
I dont have much information in this regard but got to know that they will consider 60% aggregate(in all Semisters) candidates for aptitude and technical interviews.

Aptitude test is on 27th and technical interview followed with HR is on 28th Nov.

Please share more details if anyone knows.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know. All the best to students of Raisoni College of Engineering. Is this campus drive limited to the students of Raisoni?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Walter Lewin, an award-winning science educator and physics professor at MIT, demonstrates the key to a successful science lesson. Check out this video: [video=youtube;97oTDANuZco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97oTDANuZco[/video]
I'm new here,and please to meet u all i having a problem to create a socket with sensor. which type of sensor should i use to control the on/off of...
Intuitive Tools to Drive Use of Business Process Management through Systems Consolidation Project IRVINE, Calif. and LONDON — November 23, 2010 — Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ: EPIC), a leading provider...
I want cast iron magnets with high magnetic strength, low residual magnet and low hysteresis loss (High electrical resistance for low eddi current losses). What should be the composition of...
hello friends,😁 i am new here 😉 and i would like to share my experience with you... 😒so i was thinking to start a thread where we can share knowledge...