preparation for aptitude

hello 😀

i am preparing for my first aptitude test...
any suggestions?? how do go ahead with it??
plz help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, considering the nature of most common aptitude tests; they are just about picking up the right answer than 'solving' the questions. I'd strongly recommend you to focus on 'picking' up the right answer by eliminating the wrong ones. Also focus on cracking the easier ones than proving your IQ by cracking the difficult ones. You won't get extra credit to crack difficult questions.

All the best!
  • Leo
    Leo
    Study from Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agrawal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi godfather, Myself Chetan Jaiswal, final yr ECE dept,wants to do a final ye project related to communication field... Could you please suggest me some innovative project related to microprocessor/...
Hello, I don't know where to ask this, so I came here. I am a translator (Dutch-English), and am in need of some help translating basic job titles in a...
hi i am Tarun Bafna I T 4 year student interested in networking based projects in java. And your topic wireless Intrusion detection system and a new attack model is...
There is hidden war on going between Google and Oracle. Android is having the different Virtual machine called as Dalvik Virtual machine is a capable of compiling java .class file...
According the statement issued by Intel, McAfee will continue to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary, reporting into Intel’s Software and Services Group. Intel says the “acquisition enables a combination of...