Pranav Mistry: Sixth Sense Technology

I'm thrilled to see what this guy is up to -

#-Link-Snipped-#

How can this technology be developed further?

Replies

• madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Hmmmm Really exited πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  • Badr
    Badr
    WHAT IS THAT MUCH INTRESTING IN 6th technology
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Perfect...its awesome!!!!Thanks for posting it.
  • sookie
    sookie
    Ultimate video. Is it going to eliminate the term "Virtual Reality" ? πŸ˜€ When everything will be real why would like to go for Virtual right?
  • manojvishnupriya
    manojvishnupriya
    Its good to see science growing like this
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    that was just awesome....πŸ˜€
    i have never seen anything like thisπŸ˜€
    way to go man......
    it got me really excited.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    This is really awesome

Wonder what the future has in store for us
    Technology is advancing guys
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That was awesome!

..Proves that innovation isn't totally lost in the streets of India. πŸ˜‰
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    It was really interesting!!!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    AbraKadabra
    That was awesome!

..Proves that innovation isn't totally lost in the streets of India. πŸ˜‰
    what do you mean by that?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This video is amazing!!

Awesome and much much good !!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sarveshgupta
    what do you mean by that?
    ...meaning to say that, with all the plagiarism going around in every field and excess of examples about people copying others, innovation is a rare treat to the eyes.

Hats off to Pranav Mistry! πŸ˜€
  • accoolaryan
    accoolaryan
    ya its really awesome
    i just saw it and it amazed me its really cool.
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Hey biggie why not try to contact this guy Pranav Mistry for an interview...
    It will reallt helpful...I mean i can feel the knowledge radiating out of this guy...
    He has a reservoir of knowledge as now CE is a company just try it out!!
    You know what; I have become a fan of this genius..
    Really nice presentation!!
    Thanks for the info Biggie!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome!! No words to say..!

Great of him..!
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Yea This is the opening to a whole new way of using the digital world. Well done Pranav πŸ˜€

But Applying this technology is now a big question. How and Where could it be applied???
    The prototype he was using hung around his neck with a camera and projector. Well, that is not going to be used by every others. There has to be a better way of using this technology.

Pranav promised that he will release his firmware as open-source soon. What i want to say is, use the piece of coding he releases and the technology and try to apply it in various ways...!
    The best way of application may lead to creation of a new gadget.

( can also be used for your college projects πŸ˜€ )

Cheers!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    umm.. he has reproduced APPLE games application on a peice of paper and enhanced Google maps. A great peice of work indeed but what about the competition? The Sixth sense techonlogy work what he did costs million and in business perspective I am quite apprehensive how other major players are going to take it.
    There are other possiblitlies as well like,ebill payment et al ?can be more helpful to fight crime with cops getting right information from various security cameras.
  • electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    Its really extra-ordinary good idea.
    but to implement a system performing all those functions the software embedded is very much complex and the designer should have very great knowledge on hardware basics. I doesnt mean thats impossible rather its difficult to the beginner. 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I like this topic very much..! Is it good to prepare a paper about this..!

But, I am not getting much required information about this except vedeos...!
  • asnavin
    asnavin
    Awesome video
    can anyone explain how does it work?
  • shruti palod
    shruti palod
    BRAVO!!!
    This can bring a revolution in the field of technology.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shruti palod
    BRAVO!!!
    This can bring a revolution in the field of technology.
    That's right. I got in touch with Mr. Mistry. Let's hope we'll soon feature him in our Small Talk.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The_Big_K
    That's right. I got in touch with Mr. Mistry. Let's hope we'll soon feature him in our Small Talk.
    it would be awesome😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K

Oh!! Superb. Thank you Biggie.

Waiting for the time!!
  • jd3cker
    jd3cker
    Very interesting. Think I'll read into this more.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am searching some more White paper or any Documents and more detail regarding Sixth Sense Technology but couldn't find more.
  • singhpaulamit
    singhpaulamit
    It is really amazing technology...

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans m new to this crazy place can anyone help me deciding a project topic for 6th sem BE. it can be on java,c or c++ plz reply at...
There are lots of wannabe entrepreneurs who are stuck because they can't find a good idea to get started. Typically, here's a process of finding a good idea that you...
I don't know what's up at Yahoo! Inc. but what they are doing is not really optimistic. Yahoo GO! was launched in 2006 to provide news, weather, stock, traffic and...
[FONT="]We are urgently looking for the following engineers Mechanical engineers Chemical engineers instrumentation engineers Electrical engineers ASU operators With a minimum of 2 years of experience (related field), please feel...
In most recent announcements from media baron, Mr. Rupert Murdoch confirmed that News Corp will be deindexing their sites from Google and other search engines. Murdoch thinks that people should...