Power transmission system calculation

Hello everyone, I am designing the power transmission system for Construction machinery. Designed system should transfer the input power to other two shaft in the ratio 1.05 & 06 respectively. i.e input power 3.2 Kw to 4.7 Kw & 1.6 Kw respectively. Input power is given by hand rotation using handwheel at 30. I am in confuse to select the mechanism for this arrangement. I want maintenance free, less noise arrangement. I have planned to use timing belt. but when i checked with catalog, i am unable to find suitable belt due to restriction in power rating and min pulley diameter. Since my shaft arrangement is vertical, i have eliminated the chain setup. Kindly give ur valuable suggestion and suitable belt for this arrangement.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, does anybody know about how to implement Multi-hopping with Zigbee Pro. I need some information regarding with this. Could anybody help me on this? Thanks in advance.
HINT : Think mediocre lifestyle ๐Ÿ˜
Hi everyone! I'm Kathrine and quite new here. Look forward to meeting all of you, and thanks for having me here
Friends, I am solving online practice tests for GATE. And in this thread, I will ask my doubts. I am looking for someone who can clarify them. Anyway's we can...
friends, please post your online GATE test review here.