power requirement in mobile phones

Hello all.Can anybody help me give idea about power requirements in mobile phones.if it is practical then it would be better because i want to make a presentation based on the topic.the requirements in the latest phones also is required .please help me contribute any kind of idea or sources

Replies

• Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    Hey Sreenidhi
    Can you please be more specific about your query?
    I mean "Power Requirements". Because Every component placed in the mother board has their own specific power requirements.
    So basically what you want to know?
    Thank You.
  • Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    Hey Sreenidhi
    Can you please be more specific about your query?
    I mean "Power Requirements". Because Every component placed in the mother board has their own specific power requirements.
    So basically what you want to know?
    Thank You.

(UPDATED)

I found one pdf about this.
    I haven'tgone through it proprly due to some reason.
    So please go through and lemme know if its okay.
    Thanks again.
  • SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    Thank you Tribikram.Well the topic is just the "power requirements of mobile phones".Infact an indepth search is not required but a peripheral idea is what iam searching for.How these components and their power requirement affect the overall output of the device .within these mobile phones which component demands more power. If you could share your own ideas about the basic facts on the topic it would be really helpful.
  • Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    SREENIDHI T
    Thank you Tribikram.Well the topic is just the "power requirements of mobile phones".Infact an indepth search is not required but a peripheral idea is what iam searching for.How these components and their power requirement affect the overall output of the device .within these mobile phones which component demands more power. If you could share your own ideas about the basic facts on the topic it would be really helpful.
    Allright.
    I would be glad helping you.
    I will post my own ideas soon.
  • SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    That's fine and thank you so much .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys I heard that, a laminated material achieves(possess) greater strength compare to solid material ? Please can anyone explains how it achieves greater strength ? Thanks to crazy engineers.😀
A thriving engineering community like ours is filled with the best minds in engineering. We have some of the best engineering students and professionals among us. Yes, I am talking...
Hi Guys I am starting this thread to learn about latest Solar Innovations we can think of on Indian standard basis. I was thinking about a fabricating process through which...
Quote: Some hydraulic systems, on the other hand, must deal with the effects of the compressibility of the hydraulic fluid medium, which can be modeled as a mass between two...
Hi frnds, we are doing a project on tig welding. I need some clarification about the 6 axis robot and welding technique...