Solar Energy Related Innovations

Hi Guys
I am starting this thread to learn about latest Solar Innovations we can think of on Indian standard basis.
I was thinking about a fabricating process through which we can manufacture Solar panels with rubberized materials so we can use them on roof tops.
As we use Rubberized materials the tensile strength would be high and rupturing will decrease as compared to the glass panel.
Share your thoughts.
Thank You

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rubber may not stand up to the wear and tear of weather and walking on.
    There are many making roof tiles that work well as roof and also produce power. TESLA being the latest.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This one is a Canadian one:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    A.V.Ramani
    Rubber may not stand up to the wear and tear of weather and walking on.
    There are many making roof tiles that work well as roof and also produce power. TESLA being the latest.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This one is a Canadian one:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank You Sir.
    I would look forward to these ASAP.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Some hydraulic systems, on the other hand, must deal with the effects of the compressibility of the hydraulic fluid medium, which can be modeled as a mass between two...
Hi frnds, we are doing a project on tig welding. I need some clarification about the 6 axis robot and welding technique...
In a bid to improve upon its predecessor, Pro 6, Meizu has unveiled an upgraded Pro 6S with bigger battery and better camera components. Pro 6S comes with a 5.2...
I've been a Microsoft Office 365 customer for quite some time and have been trying to enable Microsoft Teams for our organization. The introduction video says you just need to...
Micromax, today, unveiled its latest smartphone, Canvas Spark 4G in India. The device comes with wide range of offers including free internet data fulfilled under Reliance Jio 4G service. The...