power kites

Anyone into power kites? I'm thinking of getting a 3 meter training kite to learn to fly them then start getting into scudding and using a land board. I'd also like to learn to kite surf possibly as well.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ppl, I have a problem regarding CRC codes. I understood that we have a k bit dataword and n bit codeword and n=k+r where r is the number of...
I've seen steep decrease in download speeds I experience using BSNL 3D Data Card. I even wrote a review of the speeds on VoiCE: BSNL 3G Review: USB Data Modem...
HP's much awaited tablet specifications were leaked on the Internet. The tablet will feature- Processor – Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8660 at 1.2GHz Graphics – Integrated Adreno 220 GPU Screen – 9.7″...
Hello, i want to design a peak shaving system. I want to have a circuit that can be able to start/stop and connect/disconnect a generator when there is a peak...
The architects at Sauerbruch Hutton, Germany have built the world’s most energy efficient glass tower using “pressure ring facade”. The architecture incorporated the façade design developed in 1990s which managed...