Westarkade Tower: First of a kind Energy Efficient Tower

The architects at Sauerbruch Hutton, Germany have built the world’s most energy efficient glass tower using “pressure ring facade”. The architecture incorporated the façade design developed in 1990s which managed excess sunlight in glass towers while building the 15 story glass tower in Frankfurt, Germany. The design includes a pressure ring facade, the first of [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Harmonics, in today’s scenario, is the first and fore most cause of pollution in the electrical power systems. Now having known this, let us now try to understand what harmonics...
hese days there are various course options available in engineering/ technical insitutions of repute. along with core engg such as mechanical/elect/civil/chemical, you have biotech, biochemical,earth sciences,also some dual degree courses....
High voltage insulation testing is one of the crucial diagnostic test to be performed before any electrical installation. This is necessary to ensure the safety of the people and preventive...
I'm having a debate in what I want to major in college. I love computers and it's killing me because I don't know what to choose between computer science and...
please anyone can me full detail about "button operated gear system in two wheeler" its final year project and i have to submit it before 2nd February. please help me....