post graduation or job

hey....

i hv jus completed my BE in instrumentation from the mumbai university..
at present i hv got placed in a company but it is a new company...

could u plz suggest in this time of recession should i work(the present company or any other company) or do post graduation(MBA or ME/MTech)..

waiting for ur early suggestions

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi nvk_1

Are you getting any admission in any good college at present? If yes and you have interest in further studies then go ahead else you already have a job offer in your hand. 😀

PS: Please look at following thread also #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nvk_1
    nvk_1
    i havent made a decision on either as yet...have not appeared for any entrances for post grad also....thats y i am askin in dis recession period which is a bttr option---post grad or a job
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    nvk_1
    i havent made a decision on either as yet...have not appeared for any entrances for post grad also....thats y i am askin in dis recession period which is a bttr option---post grad or a job
    Obviously job, can you see any other option in front of you? Start preparing for post graduation if have interest in further studies and do job side by side.

PS: SMS language is not allowed here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am new to Ansys, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can provide Ansys structural not only with the loads, but also with a specific stiffness matrix...
Hello Ceans, Please Follow this Particular Format to Post your Topic if you are asking for the Training. [B]Branch: College Name: Your preferred Location For Training: Interested Field:[/B]So if you...
Hello I have an idea to make a Smart College.. First idea is Notice board using the LED display Such as one used at Railway Station We can use One...
I want to get PG from IIT. But some of my professor telling that, "PG is good option if you prefer lecturer job. Otherwise no need.". I don't want lecturer...
Hello Ceans, Well Protel is a very good tool for the PCB designing here I am going to post a introduction and basic function tutorial for you people after this...