PM Spamming - Discussions

Official announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss in this thread.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have received a PM today regarding something , the user name is serendipity. (not sure of this though)
    That contained some link , I have deleted that PM right away!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can we do one thing, can we have some setting such that we would receive PM only from our friends list?
    If that is already available please ignore this post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    I have received a PM today regarding something , the user name is serendipity. (not sure of this though)
    Yep, the id is serendipity2. That id has been banned.

Can we do one thing, can we have some setting such that we would receive PM only from our friends list?
    If that is already available please ignore this post
    We already have this feature. Just go to: #-Link-Snipped-# and scroll down to set your Private Message options. Its better done individually than for everyone.

๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great thanks for the information Biggie!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i got the spam too ๐Ÿ˜›

and i dont think that pm should be set only for friends by default. pm serves as a good way of 1-1 communication. let the user set it as he wants ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Me too received that spam from serendipity2.
    I just deleted it.
    Is there any other way to avoid such spams other than settings?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I received it from serendipity2 too..

But I don't think that getting pm's only from friends is a good option.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Ya i also got this private msg...i have deleted this one....
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hopefully this won't be much of an issue. Please be vigilant in reporting any suspicious PMs you see to Biggie's email.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello , can u give me the source code for a pwm generator with a variable duty cycle the duty cycle should be change with a potentiometer at the input...
hi alll i want to know that why the wafer is made with P-type semiconductor , we can use a insulator subtrate , or any other material for base ,,...
can anyone help me in writing a c code for reducing functions using karnaugh map in SOP mode i have written code till where the total no of ones adjacent...
can Anybody help me on TPM. how to implement it or any material??
I have attended the some of the interviews recently. In both interview ,,I cleared first round aptitude irrespective of its toughness. I'm good at aptitude related stuffs... But in second...