Please do not skip this video by Simon Sinek

I admire Simon Sinek and would urge you to watch this video. It talks about things you already know, but each one of us needs a reminder.

Every point he makes is super true! Would love to hear from our fellow engineers what they think about it.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Deeply grateful that I am not a millennial. Parents loved us, never doted on us. No instant gratification, wait your turn, in tune with nature, and in the meshes of a joint family with three to four generations interacting.
    I agree with Simon. Sad to see the falling apart in most of India. Thankful that to some extent we could pass on what we experienced to the following generations of not only family but also colleagues.
    We premillennials have a lot to answer for.
    It is not too late yet. Let each one of us do our bit in each of our own corner of the woods.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    No instant gratification, wait your turn, in tune with nature, and in the meshes of a joint family with three to four generations interacting.
    I've 'liked' your comment 😀 .

Even when designing apps for CrazyEngineers IO; we spend too much time thinking about 'instant gratification' and I wonder if we're doing the right thing.

No one talks to each other anymore. People are just busy typing stuff for WhatsApp groups and forwarding stuff received from others. It looks so mindless; but yet, it's very entertaining. I have already began worrying for the next generation.
  • Alifiya Anklavwala
    Alifiya Anklavwala
    hello i am new member of crazyengineers can you please help me out how to use it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The topic of today's quiz was 'Engineering Wonders'. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -
One of the major goals for the humans in this century is to put a human on the distant red planet, Mars. NASA engineers and scientists have already rolled up...
Dear folks Yes I do understand scale ration 1:25 means 1 unit on a map equal to 25 units on a real and scale ration 1:75 means 1 unit on...
The mi community buzz and uncountable notifications just unfolded the announcement of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. Succeeding Redmi Note 4, which was rewardingly successful in India, the Note 5A might...
For a given job write a sequence of operations performed by automated manufacturing system. Draw a block diagram of control system to perform above operations.