For a given job write a sequence of operations performed by automated
manufacturing system. Draw a block diagram of control system to perform above
operations.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vyshag
    For a given job write a sequence of operations performed by automated
    manufacturing system. Draw a block diagram of control system to perform above
    operations.
    Have you made any attempt at it on your own? It'd be nice if you could share whatever you've attempted so far so that our fellow engineers can help you with specific doubts that you may have.
  • vyshag
    vyshag
    I am getting different examples or definitions about "AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEM"
    I am confused.
  • santhoshkumar97
    santhoshkumar97
    Iam santhosh final year mechanical project in agriculture project has need for mee

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its just the mid way for Android Nougat in the Market, and already the next version of android made its Entry to the Android world. Yes, you heard it right!...
Samsung Mobiles, on Wednesday, will unveil their upcoming Galaxy device in an event named Galaxy Unpacked 2017. The event will be held in New York at 11 AM EDT (8.30...
The "JioPhone" with its native essence and unique features, is here and almost ready for pre-bookings. Nationwide, after the success of unmatchable Jio telecommunication services, the Reliance Industries have well...
Micromax Mobiles is all set to launch its newest smartphone Canvas Infinity in India. The phone is now live on Amazon India website and is open for pre-registration. It will...
Today's quiz is over. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -