plc and automation

hey guys...
i have just completed my first year in electrical and electronics engineering and wated to know from where can i learn automation concepts and plc programming in jaipur or orline...
actually i wanted to know about the fees of suck courses...their duration....their scope and also wanted to know about those institutes which will also provide certificate for it...
thanks in advance..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are lot of institutes and they are giving training on PLC. You can also go for SCADA.
  • abhishek91
    abhishek91
    can u please tell the fees for plc etc....could you please tell me what exactly is scada..and do they also provide evening courses.....could you please tell me names of some of institutes in jaipur

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys can anyone tell me the sites name where i can give online tests to check my skills? I want to give technical test like DBMS, C, C++, CN, OS...
what are some good companies in India to apply as an intern at the end of my first year at college??😕
Read it in 'The Hindu' dated 06-07-2011. Is it true that NASA has lost all its Brainware so fast? Looks like the Aerospace sector of engineering is facing a crisis....
I was install Ansys 12. i get below Message "Error :Ansys execution Failed! If This was Distributed ANSYS job, Verify that your MPI software is installed correctly and is in...
Facebook launched its video calling service in collaboration with Skype. Its a one to one chat, not groups, but still its a good thing. Video calling to your facebook friends...