Planning For The CE Meets

We haven't had a CE meet since long time. Can we all plan for CE meets in our own cities? A CE meet can be organized in any college along with your friends.

How many of you are willing to organize/attend CE Meet? Let's come together, offline ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    In our colleges? Is it to promote CE in our colleges? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice idea Biggie....it will be a good opportunity to meet all the CEans.....and we have more discussions together. I am in.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Yes, we can definitely plan for a CE meet.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I am in
    if anyone from chandigarh,punjab then let me know
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hm Tenali might be a Good Place for CE meet.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I am ready for any meet in Kolkata,Odisha and Bihar.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks, you'll have to come forward and organize a meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We are very near to CE MEET in SURAT. waiting for confirmation from English Scared.

I got Confirmation from FIREBALL and SAFWAN. and Meet Date will be decided very soon.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I urge all the north indians to come forward .

anyone from delhi,punjab,up

raise your hands please ๐Ÿ˜€

where are you sarvesh,yadav?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hey dileep!
    what you say about the meet?
  • shrutigupta34
    shrutigupta34
    Anyone from Mumbai?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mumbai is a good option. I can attend it. CEan MayurPathak is located in Mumbai. Something can definitely work out.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey Guys you are all forget my opinion CE meet in Tenali might turn out to be so thrilling for all you guys as Tenali is place where CEan Dileep lives and everyone picking random places..Tenali is a place which is not common and hence let we have a look at the option Tenali.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @dileep : We have to select a place where max people can able to attend.
    Can you say how many people are ready to attend the meet in Tenali?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People, I'd advise that you start a new thread in this section for a meet in your city. It becomes difficult for people to know about possible meet by discussing it in this thread.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    sahithi pallavi
    @dileep : We have to select a place where max people can able to attend.
    Can you say how many people are ready to attend the meet in Tenali?
    Ok.Your wish guys,anywhere in the world is alright for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi My client wants to run a pump on inverted power. I recommended pure sine but what effect will square wave have on the motor? It is a single phase...
I have googling this for about 15 days now, but not able to get any ebook or torrent to download fro free! Again, I need a free version
Hi all, I'm wanting to calculate the instantaneous power of a piston. I know that usually P = Fv, where F is the force applied and v is the velocity....
If you are an Apple fanboy, you should listen to this Steve Jobs song - [video=youtube;i_qWXTuzVxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_qWXTuzVxE[/video]
Hi, sorry for being here after a very long time(really long...1yr almost) ๐Ÿ˜’ I'm pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering From Indraprastha University (2nd Year) and need help for making a...