Plan For CE's 2nd Birthday - ideas?

CEans,

We went online on 26th November 2005. We have approx. 3 more months before we celebrate our 2nd Birthday ๐Ÿ˜!

You might think that this thread comes a little too early. What do you think we should do on CrazyEngineers day? Ideas, anyone?

One thing that popps up in my mind is CrazyEngineers offline meet on 26th November 2007. If you have other ideas, please post them in this thread.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, you mean CEans around the world gather at one place? or maybe gather in one place within each country?

I hope by the time CE becomes 2 years old, we would have started all our CE Projects ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Ah, you mean CEans around the world gather at one place? or maybe gather in one place within each country?

I hope by the time CE becomes 2 years old, we would have started all our CE Projects ๐Ÿ˜›
    Sometime in future, we will have a CE-World Meet ๐Ÿ˜ . Its will be a spectacular event ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Since we have a majority of CEans from India, we may meet up at some place in India. What say folks!

Ash, how about starting a CE - Malaysia group with few of your friends from your college and other engineering colleges in Malaysia? I know someone who can tell us how to go about it.

I'm moving this thread to ideas section for the time being ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah yea, thats a good idea. I'll start on that when I'm able to free up some time ๐Ÿ˜€ Yep, please do tell how to go about it too!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We got about a month left before CE turns 2. Lets get on with the CE projects ya all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey fellow CEans! In line with the CE Culture, I present thou with a list of free and legal ๐Ÿ˜€p) online collections of engineering e-books and journals. Engineering Village 2...
Well, I thought of just posting this after I compiled a big list of programs, but it'll take some time. So i'll just post an initial list. To make the...
Its a collection of 5 or more books, and what LoTR is to fantasy, Dune is to sci-fi. This book series is a must read for all those who have...
hi i m in ce world. i hav very lrss time to use net. i want to ask ce about my project. can u npls tell me how to post...
Hello guys M quite new or rather irregular wid Ce, but wheneve i get any doubi..i come to discuss wid u all.. so here s d doubi i got... how...