CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

We went online on 26th November 2005. We have approx. 3 more months before we celebrate our 2nd Birthday 😁!

You might think that this thread comes a little too early. What do you think we should do on CrazyEngineers day? Ideas, anyone?

One thing that popps up in my mind is CrazyEngineers offline meet on 26th November 2007. If you have other ideas, please post them in this thread.

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 29, 2007

Ah, you mean CEans around the world gather at one place? or maybe gather in one place within each country?

I hope by the time CE becomes 2 years old, we would have started all our CE Projects 😛
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 1, 2007

ash
    Ah, you mean CEans around the world gather at one place? or maybe gather in one place within each country?

I hope by the time CE becomes 2 years old, we would have started all our CE Projects 😛
    Sometime in future, we will have a CE-World Meet 😁 . Its will be a spectacular event 😉 . Since we have a majority of CEans from India, we may meet up at some place in India. What say folks!

Ash, how about starting a CE - Malaysia group with few of your friends from your college and other engineering colleges in Malaysia? I know someone who can tell us how to go about it.

I'm moving this thread to ideas section for the time being 😀

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 7, 2007

Ah yea, thats a good idea. I'll start on that when I'm able to free up some time 😀 Yep, please do tell how to go about it too!
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 19, 2007

We got about a month left before CE turns 2. Lets get on with the CE projects ya all! 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register