CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Rama Krishna Gadde • 23 Feb, 2014
Im from ECE......
Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. 😀 😀
Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 10 Mar, 2014
Raaki Gadde
Im from ECE......
Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. 😀 😀
Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?
They'll put you through their own training modules. I'd recommend that you should start honing your C, C++ programming skills and any other languages that you might have learned during your engineering course.
@Rama Krishna Gadde • 11 Mar, 2014 thnq 😁
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Mar, 2014 @Raaki Gadde Try to improve Database skills and also brush-up UNIX programming basics.
Two of the major projects with Tech Mahindra are AT&T and British Telecom that lie in the support department. You might get selected in technical support. So, prepare accordingly.
@Rama Krishna Gadde • 18 Mar, 2014 thnk u 😀
1.7k views

Related Posts

@patsham · Dec 15, 2009

I dont know basic difference between 2G,3G OR 4G network or say basics of these networks...kindly help me wid that...
2.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 18, 2014

At the National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society, a new kind of color-coded smart tags were presented that can tell if the perishable products inside containers are...
3.9k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · May 17, 2015

Wind turbines have helped us tap into the infinite renewable energy source for ages. From old time wind mills to the gigantic wind turbines that power entire cities, the structure...
1.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 26, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 has been launched in Indian markets for a price of Rs. 41,500. People were skeptic about the time-line Samsung would follow to bring the phone to India....
15.3k views

@aieeeshravan · Jun 30, 2009

wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students
1.9k views