CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Rama Krishna Gadde • 23 Feb, 2014
Im from ECE......
Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. 😀 😀
Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 10 Mar, 2014
Raaki Gadde
Im from ECE......
Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. 😀 😀
Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?
They'll put you through their own training modules. I'd recommend that you should start honing your C, C++ programming skills and any other languages that you might have learned during your engineering course.
@Rama Krishna Gadde • 11 Mar, 2014 thnq 😁
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Mar, 2014 @Raaki Gadde Try to improve Database skills and also brush-up UNIX programming basics.
Two of the major projects with Tech Mahindra are AT&T and British Telecom that lie in the support department. You might get selected in technical support. So, prepare accordingly.
@Rama Krishna Gadde • 18 Mar, 2014 thnk u 😀
4.8k views

Related Posts

@PREM SUNDEEP · Jun 22, 2012

please give information about admissions in M.TECH through GATE in AP universities or private colleges? stipend is available colleges and qualifications of stipend?
4.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 21, 2013

All the Nokia Asha phone users, it is time to rejoice, because WhatsApp is soon coming to the Asha 501 smartphone. Shared today on their official blog - Nokia Conversations,...
8.9k views

@nagesh patil · Jun 4, 2011

HI,.... Currently im building a robot to participate in robowar. I need your suggestion,.... speed of motor torque which metal should i use to cover the robot If anyone knows,...
16.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 6, 2015

Whether there's truth or not in telecom towers being the source of radiation that is said to cause harm to the health of millions of citizens is a reason for...
6k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 3, 2013

'Smart launcher' is very attractive launcher for Android phones which will give you Ubuntu touch's Unity experience. Smart launcher is consuming very low amount of resources (around 7-8 MB for...
5k views