Placed in Tech Mahindra. Which courses should I learn?

Im from ECE......
Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Raaki Gadde
    Im from ECE......
    Placed in Tech Mahindra as Associate Software Engineer.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Need any suggestions or guidelines and which courses i have to learn?
    They'll put you through their own training modules. I'd recommend that you should start honing your C, C++ programming skills and any other languages that you might have learned during your engineering course.
  • Rama Krishna Gadde
    Rama Krishna Gadde
    thnq ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Try to improve Database skills and also brush-up UNIX programming basics.
    Two of the major projects with Tech Mahindra are AT&T and British Telecom that lie in the support department. You might get selected in technical support. So, prepare accordingly.
  • Rama Krishna Gadde
    Rama Krishna Gadde
    thnk u ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of engineers among us might be trying to go for MBA after their graduation in B.E. or B.Tech.If you face a personal interview for any MBA college, you...
Event: HEADSTART 2014 | Technical Fest Headstart 2014 is Organised by: Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Headstart 2014 dates: Fest dates: 14th-15th March 2014 Details: The Wait...
I am using a windows 7 operated laptop and I am experiencinga bit of problem now. It somehow got to my laptop through my friend pendrive. I used usb disk...
With the madness for connectedness, we all are in a frenzy of knowing what everyone else whom we know from some place is doing these days. So, you happen to...
"There are some things money can not buy! Surprisingly they bring a greater satisfaction. Just received brown belt for Contribution to Intel Technologies. Hope to get Blackbelt sooner." - these...