Picture Pattern Matcher

Hello CEans,

How about building a software,where we provide it with a picture(as an input) and with some pattern matching algorithms,we get the details of the picture(through any pictures database or search engines).

In CE's puzzle corner,CEans usually post a picture with a question "Identify!",I searched for something I described above but found nothing useful.

Can we work into this and make such software.The technique sounds difficult but nothing is impossible,
Whats your take?😒

Replies

• magnatron
    magnatron
    use google images LOL
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think this can be done with image processing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m insha......... a student of final year B.Tech in civil engineering......Can any 1 help me out with how to work with CE
i am a student of chemical engineering and i want to b a skillfull chemical engineer... Can anyone suggest me about the courses on which i shuld pay more attention......
Hi guys!! My problem is that my laptop(windows xp based) cannot recognize the usb asp programmer. When i plug the asp to the usb port i get a message that...
Ion audio has launched a companion for iPad that makes its very easy to play the piano. The 25 note keyboard syncs with the iPad with its own Piano Apprentice...
Incorporating in India is going to be LOT easier and it won't take months to incorporate a company in India. MCA's new circular says that from August 2011, companies will...