Physical significance of G(s)H(s) in a control system

hello friends,

what is the physical significance of G(s)H(s) in a control system. It of course does not represent the gain of the system. Is this term used only for the determination of Bode Plot frequencies etc ?

How is it related to open loop forward transfer function G(s) of the control system in terms of the physical entity being represented?

regards,
proffy

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This term is the product of open loop gain G(s) and feedback ratio H(s).

Based on the product function we have here only we can find whether the system is stable or not

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a situation where i need to use variable of structure in different files. Where we will assign function returned value and use that assigned value as a arguments...
Im a first year electrical student and i need help to construct a circuit to demodulate modulated AM signal. Please kindly helps if you have any idea about what simple...
A team of engineering students in France designed novel energy-producing wooden bikes from trash which were employed to power a film festival being screened at St. Étienne. This project commenced...
Priceton University scientists have developed a bionic year that hears much better than that of a normal human’s, and it was printed off a 3D printer. We recently had 3D...
CEan Conqueror is an known name to almost every CEan, but how many of us know him a little more than his awesome job. Me, and Abhishek Rawal got a...