Know Your CEan - Conqueror

CEan Conqueror is an known name to almost every CEan, but how many of us know him a little more than his awesome job. Me, and Abhishek Rawal got a chance to do chit-chat with him. The discussion went on something like this:

[CB] CEan-Conqueror aka CEan-Jeffery aka Jeffrey Samuel; you are one of the active CRAZY engineer at CE, tell us something about you?
[Conqueror]Hello everyone I am Jeffrey Samuel aka Conqueror. To tell about myself I am doing my second year of BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering

And Active You mean Ironically Right I had to be away from CE For a really long time😭

Missed you CE and CEan’s.

[CB] You change the profile name from Jeffery to Conqueror, and avatar *stole* from Mr. Don; any particular reason?
[Conqueror]Well Initially I planned on spending some quality time in Blogging and I wanted a penname to go with it. That is how I landed in the name Conqueror.

And about the avatar Well yeah I couldn't ask permission From #-Link-Snipped-# But I know that He would never be angry for another Crazy Engineer to use his design

I am a crazy engineer and so I think that avatar was perfect for me.

[CB] Sometime you like a thought, “never put yourself in a box because of what others say that is the worst sin you can ever do with your body” other time you say, “Loneliness can drive you to be Crazy So be alone when thinking of new CRAZY IDEAS”. Very contrasting, in which thought actually you believe – Doing sin to yourself, or being CRAZY?
[Conqueror]Well you have answered the question there.

When you put yourself into a box by others ideas you are not discovering your own true potential. That is the potential and talent which is Inborn in you. That is why it is a sin to restrict yourself by what OTHER'S SAY

But when you are thinking about new ideas you better be alone. Cos the Chatter Boxes and Idiots around you will laugh your idea out.

It is better to stay away from those sort of people. They by chance ruined your million dollar opportunity.

[CB] “The world in itself is self sufficient don't go about in altering the way it operates by your fangled ideas” - do you really believe that we shouldn’t go on to change the world. Given a chance what changes would you like do to change the world?
[Conqueror]Most people have a wrong idea about changing the world

Some say development at any cost i.e Ruining your environment is change. I am not a firm believer in this.

If given a chance I will work to bring environment and innovation closer so that there will be development in our status as well as the Environment around us will develop

[CB] Your current thought – “No wonder world has great engineers who always dropped out of colleges” – do you want to be a great engineer, really? or you think college pass-outs can also become good engineers😁
[Conqueror]Well if you are after marks and not knowledge you are not going to be a great engineer.

Cos you guys know all about the marking system of all universities.

But If you have an idea that you can really work into millions and if you find that your academics is a hindrance for you to devote yourself in that work you better Drop out

Other wise try gaining more knowledge than marks If you are Intelligible you will become great with your degree No doubt in that.

PS: Not all toppers are placed in Campuses 😉 But most of the bottom house are placed in decent Jobs

[CB] You seems to be preparing for IES, do you have any plans for further studies after engineering? Or you would purse your career with IES?
[Conqueror]I have two Ideas in my mind Either do a Profession I love that is Teaching electronics or Finish IES and work in a government firm

Both will allow super time to work your ideas in further researches.

That said I am surely planning for higher studies after my Engineering.

Precise answers - World of Wonders
[CB] Given a chance to being admin of the forum, what are the top three things you would like to change at CE?
[Conqueror]Do some thing to Defunc Sections
I can't imagine any more than this

I love CE the way it is No further changes are needed here

[CB] Better be a stranger with lots of value than a commoner with none? You would like to be stranger or commoner, why?
[Conqueror]I like the outer realms more. I always like to be in the Back stage rather than on stage. That way we can do a lot and what we do will bring honor to the whole team and not a single person.

That way being a stranger is much better.

PS: alienating your self is also wrong that way you become worthless

[CB] Being somebody is much better than being a nobody in this world; you would like to be * NOBODY* or *SOMEBODY*? just make sure that answer doesn't contradict J
[Conqueror]Man you are a hard Customer

Always be a Somebody than a Nobody

PS: I will be very careful in what I post as statuses in CE😀 😉

[CB] Given a chance you would like to be “PM of India” or “ISRO Chief”
[Conqueror]Well I want be in my comfort zone When I work

So I choose to be an ISRO chief rather than PM of India

PS: Short Temper is not always good inside the Parliament😁

[AR] Name any five strangers that come across your mind, in a jiffy?
[Conqueror]Here in CE I would say ATF Ianoop TSH [Prototype] rahul69 vishal0203 simplycoder and zaveri

They do their bits in this forum a hell better than others Hats off to you guys

[CB] Your dream company for work?
[Conqueror]That will always be the company I start

[AR] Describe yourself in One sentence.
[Conqueror] A tough question

"The hardest person to get along for the first time But the softest if you can really get along with me"

At CE, For CE –
[CB] CE influences young engineers in some ways. Did you find any change in yourself after joining CE?
[Conqueror]Yeah that is true in me

I started to learn My core subjects really deeper so that I can help friends in CE. A professor "Mr. Ramachandra Reddy encouraged and made me understand stuff beyond my imaginations

A special thanks to Him and to CE.

[CB] You are a senior member at CE, any advice to fellow CEan’s?
[Conqueror]I am not that senior here in CE

Anyways My advice to all Crazy Engineers

"Discover your inner self more than the marks you get in your grade sheets"
" Don't forget the place which made you Crazy ever "

[CB] Thanks for your KYCEan. We are giving you a privilege to advice us, whom do you want to see in next KYCEan ?
[Conqueror] It was a pleasure talking to you man

In the next KYCEan I would love to see Abhishek Rawal, [prototype] lal or zaveri.

-CB

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Really nice questions man I had to think every question

It is both a honor and Pleasure talking to you guys earlier
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Nice Interview #-Link-Snipped-# and nice set of questions #-Link-Snipped-#
    [CB] “The world in itself is self sufficient don't go about in altering the way it operates by your fangled ideas” - do you really believe that we shouldn’t go on to change the world. Given a chance what changes would you like do to change the world?
    [Conqueror]Most people have a wrong idea about changing the world

Some say development at any cost i.e Ruining your environment is change. I am not a firm believer in this.

If given a chance I will work to bring environment and innovation closer so that there will be development in our status as well as the Environment around us will develop

👍
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Good to know more about you #-Link-Snipped-# 😁 !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man! #-Link-Snipped-# - thank you for reviving this section. I'm really excited to see the KYCEan interviews happening!

#-Link-Snipped-# - very cool answers! Great to know about you and hope to continue having you as a very active support here 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    [CB] Your dream company for work?
    [Conqueror]That will always be the company I start
    Wish you all the best for your dream company 👍
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    #-Link-Snipped-# some questions, man! Amazing. And equally amazing answers #-Link-Snipped-#....😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well it was superb Interview and Great work there by CB and TSH.

It was nice reading Conqueror. All the Best for your future.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't really say how much happy I am to see the KYCEan back! 😁 😀

Great questions #-Link-Snipped-#. And good job #-Link-Snipped-#

Keep spreading the word about CE.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Thank you guys

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# I will be active till the next tuition centre kick starts
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks man
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Akd and #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks a lot

Nice work by CB and TSH good job mate
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Awesome Read 👍. Good work guys! And all the best Jeffery!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Thanks ATF
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great interview from a fellow CEan.Great Jeffrey Samuel and Anil Jain.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Nice interview.
    Nice read,keep it up. Hope to see more of these in future.

Regards,
    simplycoder.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the abbreviation of java in programming language?
I had to take my Galaxy Note to the servicing center for the third time today. Reason? The dust accumulated on the Proximity Sensor caused the dim red light to...
​Yamaha Motors India today introduced a new scooter on Indian roads - called Yamaha Ray Z. The price of the scooter starts at Rs. 48555 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and like the...
Hello CEans, Gather here & vote for the CEan you would like to see in the next round.Please don't vote more than one CEan.Multiple votes makes the selection a bit...
Hardly bigger than the tabla, this little guy has a big heart.