Need help in AM demodulation Circuit

Im a first year electrical student and i need help to construct a circuit to demodulate modulated AM signal. Please kindly helps if you have any idea about what simple circuit can i build (even the existing one) except the envelope detector that consist of 1diode 1resistor and 1capacitor.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    AM receiver circuit

Have a nice day Googling friend here is a simple circuit
  • qhy
    qhy
    Conqueror
    AM receiver circuit

Have a nice day Googling friend here is a simple circuit
    can i noe where is the input audio in the circuit?sorry im really weak in circuit.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey friend the Variable capacitor is used as a tuner for the circuit that will automatically receive radio signal from air AM demodulator
  • qhy
    qhy
    Conqueror
    Hey friend the Variable capacitor is used as a tuner for the circuit that will automatically receive radio signal from air AM demodulator
    Hey thanks,i've tried to take out the capacitor and inductor and connect it to a modulated signal in multisim but the output waveform is actually a square wave which is not identical to the desired output of demodulation circuit.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey friend the square wave is due to clipping of the square

Did you for sure use BC 549 in the place for your transistor Cause every transistor has its own operating Voltage
  • qhy
    qhy
    Conqueror
    Hey friend the square wave is due to clipping of the square

Did you for sure use BC 549 in the place for your transistor Cause every transistor has its own operating Voltage
    [​IMG]
    Ya Im kinda sure
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Image is not visible to Me friend Can you pls post it again

PS: Pls upload your ckt as a Jpg file using Upload file option near post reply button
  • qhy
    qhy
    Maybe because im still a newbie and i dont really have a upload file button but i've sent it to ur ymail mailbox.Thanks so much for the help
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey pls change the Frequency input of the circuit it is not 100Hz to 1kHz

This design is only for frequency 550kHz to 1100kHz

Set that and you will get your op as you need
  • techlib
    techlib
    Here is a simple AM demodulator circuit. The output can be directly connected to an amplifier.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of engineering students in France designed novel energy-producing wooden bikes from trash which were employed to power a film festival being screened at St. Étienne. This project commenced...
Priceton University scientists have developed a bionic year that hears much better than that of a normal human’s, and it was printed off a 3D printer. We recently had 3D...
CEan Conqueror is an known name to almost every CEan, but how many of us know him a little more than his awesome job. Me, and Abhishek Rawal got a...
what is the abbreviation of java in programming language?
I had to take my Galaxy Note to the servicing center for the third time today. Reason? The dust accumulated on the Proximity Sensor caused the dim red light to...