Phone charging while Walking or sleeping

Can you think crazily that your body heat is used for charging your phone device? If answer is Yes, then let me tell you its proved as a true dream.

Vodafone came up with the idea of Power Shorts and Recharge Sleeping Bag. Currently with the power shorts 1 day's walking power in Power Shorts will generate four hours’ of battery life. In fact, the sleeping bag a step ahead and would collects your body heat and turns it into power. A full night sleep would add 11 hours to your smartphone battery!

Power pocket and sleep bags will use Kinetic energy and thermoelectrics harvesting. B
oth are on basis of cutting edge technology.

I am sure the day is not far when no body will crib that their smart phone eats battery like anything; because the moment you will keep phone in your pocket / or go to sleep you will find your phone is charging.

Whoa !
What's your comments on this. Any crazier idea than this??

-CB

Replies

• nishant arora
    nishant arora
    How about solar charging or charging from light sources. Maybe even batteries that last way longer and can charge quick, Thats all coming soon. Stay tuned. 😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Charging while speaking in a phone

If this tech comes I am ready to put in BIG BUCKS to get one fed up with small batteries

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, So I'm based in New Delhi, India and really wanna learn to program in RoR. I'm fairly good with computers and even know a bit of HTML/CSS but...
I'm about to enter my final year in school. could I get suggestions on a cheap but innovative final project
what is the difference between BJT and power BJT? what are the applications of each of them?
what is the basic difference between the terms 'electrical' and 'electronics'?
what is keeping India's engineers unemployed?