PG in Mass Communication After BE

Is it good choice to prefer mass communication pg after graduation,from starting i am fascinate towards this and also animation,now i have passed my engineering 2015 itself in IT field..now what should i do and look forward too!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes you can.

An example:
    Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 11.36.28 am

Notice the line where it says "Eligibility"

After graduation, you can immediately apply.
  • Jayesh001
    Jayesh001
    Thanks m searching for it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its too Risky😛 .. I got my new mobile , i started to use it..and its a android device ,now i am started to use and exploring it ..started learning...
Learning a programming language is a daunting task. Picking one from the plethora out there can be incredibly difficult, especially if you don’t understand the differences between them. Udacity has...
I know that lots of new programming language is introduced in a market, Based on interest it is difficult to decided, because for a every New technology new language is...
I have read the news that nokia is coming back to the market and hiring software experts,and testers,as all of know that this company is once the biggest maker of...
This is my project topic So I have facing many problems, The problem is 1)When I gave security for particular file (.doc,.pdf) etc . If I open that decrypted file...