partition in oracle 9i how to do

sir,
i am working on oracle lab version 9i. It works for all lab exercises only constraint it does not work for partitions please tell me the procedure to work on oracle.
please do the needful.
thanks
R.Rengaraj

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you love speed? If yes, you're going to love Project Bloodhound - which aims to create a car that will cross 1000mph or 1600 kmph! Did you read that?...
GRE has been revised from 2011. The changes are as follows: 1. More questions on reading comprehension & data analysis will be added. 2. Analogies and antonyms will be removed...
In 2011, AUGUST – SEPTEMBER August 1: First day of testing for revised test For tests administered in August – September, scores will be reported starting in early November OCTOBER...
There are new types of questions on the GRE revised General Test that better reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school programs. Verbal Reasoning section...
Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak recently said that he believes Google's Android Mobile Operating System will take over Apple iOS's #1 position in near future. I've several reasons to believe Mr....