Part time job to earn pocket money

hi frnds,
can anyone know about online jobs to earn pocket money based on typing or copy paste works ?

Replies

• Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Hi Chaitanya,
    There are various sites where you can earn money by being subject matter expert or providing homework help. Apart from this you can register yourself at various freelancing websites(won't advertise, you can find them on Google).You can register at providing online tuitions or part time classes for something.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can definitely get into data entry jobs; but copy-pasting may not work there. Get yourself registered on Odesk.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to apply an administrative job in Canada. And I would like to know those channels that might help me upon applying to Canada
Hi Kaustubh, I had completed my diploma in computer engineering in 2010.after diploma because of some reason i had leave IT field but now i want to go in IT...
The genius engineers at the Harvard John A Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS) have developed 'RoboBee'. The Robobee is a first of its kind miniature robot that...
Hi, My name is Nurzaman Khan, 24, From Assam, Currently residing in New delhi. My story is the same old story of over 1000000 unemployed engineers in india desperately looking...
Many happy returns of the day, @Harshad Italiya ! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!