paper presentation

Hello , please recommend me the sites to find the research papers on Modern Power Electronics Applications and Processing .i tried to search on google but i am getting confused as to what application i should select? 😕

Replies

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    ieee.com and electronicsforu.com, go through these sites.....
  • shrutz
    shrutz
    how to check out the ieee.com website as one cannot freely access the papers on this site?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    shrutz
    Hello , please recommend me the sites to find the research papers on Modern Power Electronics Applications and Processing .i tried to search on google but i am getting confused as to what application i should select? 😕
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Try electronicsforu.com. For ieee.com, you need to be a member of ieee for accessing the data.
  • shrutz
    shrutz
    can't we get information directly for free from any website,because i found that one needs to register at each of the site mentioned above to become a member or have membership to access the information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All CEans have had their experiences with best threads on CE-Forum. Let's index them here. Recall the best threads from this forum and paste a link here. It would be...
We have some 5-6 threads on CE about difference between CS and IT branches. What I have noticed is in most universities, IT Branch has some theoretical management subjects. Have...
When I was in school, I found it very, very difficult to solve the questions related to Probability, Permutations & Combinations. I wonder if other engineers (who are supposed to...
Some juniors were asking me about the best book for Electronic Devices And Circuits or EDC. I referred the prescribed syllabus and found out following names. 1. Integrated Electronics By...
Beginners often have the question of which book is the best for studying C Language. When I first learned C, I used the following 2 books. 1. Programming In ANSI...