CrazyEngineers
  • shrutz
    shrutz

MemberSep 11, 2011

paper presentation

Hello , please recommend me the sites to find the research papers on Modern Power Electronics Applications and Processing .i tried to search on google but i am getting confused as to what application i should select? 😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sagar07

MemberSep 11, 2011

ieee.com and electronicsforu.com, go through these sites.....
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shrutz

MemberSep 12, 2011

how to check out the ieee.com website as one cannot freely access the papers on this site?
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 12, 2011

shrutz
    Hello , please recommend me the sites to find the research papers on Modern Power Electronics Applications and Processing .i tried to search on google but i am getting confused as to what application i should select? 😕
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberSep 12, 2011

Try electronicsforu.com. For ieee.com, you need to be a member of ieee for accessing the data.
    Cancel
  • shrutz

MemberSep 13, 2011

can't we get information directly for free from any website,because i found that one needs to register at each of the site mentioned above to become a member or have membership to access the information
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register