Organizing the CE Small Talks

One of the most attractive features we have on CE is our 'Small Talk'. Through Small Talk, we interview renowned personalities associated with engineering & entrepreneurship. We are passionate about bringing the behind the scene heroes in front of you and give you a chance to ask questions to them and get your answers.However, managing a new Small Talk every month is a huge task and unfortunately we haven't been consistent with our Small Talks. Normally, we publish one Small Talk every month. However we could not do so in March. Sometimes its the delay from our side or sometimes, we do not get response as fast as promised.The biggest challenge we have now is to streamline the Small Talk process and conduct many interviews well in advance. I hope we'll have few volunteers joining us to help with this activity. If you are interested, let me know through my email [ admin at crazyengineers dot com ].I look forward to hearing from you.Regards,Kaustubh KatdareFounder, CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The social networking leader, Facebook has finally decided to open its office in Hyderabad (City of Perls), India. Facebook, on its official blog mentioned that they are opening a support...
Since past few days, we have been working on the next version of CE Forums. The next version, once live, will sport a lighter & faster software and a lightweight...
In one word: ContentEvery webmaster wants to see his/her site on the top on search engine results. Then begins the quest for SEO which...
A Romance with Chaos is yet another novel by Indian Author Nishant Kaushik after his successful debut novel “Watch Out! We are MBA”. The book gives us an interesting encounter...
Running an engineers forum is an interesting experience. I have my email ID publicly displayed to make it easier for members/guests to get in touch with me with queries related...