Facebook Hyderabad (India) Office!

The social networking leader, Facebook has finally decided to open its office in Hyderabad (City of Perls), India. Facebook, on its #-Link-Snipped-# mentioned that they are opening a support office in India. Facebook is now hiring people to join the online sales and operations teams that they're forming in these new locations.Facebook's Don Faul further mentions that "By having multiple support centers in a variety of time zones, we can provide better round-the-clock, multi-lingual support." Done is the director of global online operations at Facebook. The new teams will supplement Facebook's HQ at Palo Alto, California.Good news for engineers in Hyderabad! Watch out for job openings! 😀Kaustubh KatdareFounder, CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since past few days, we have been working on the next version of CE Forums. The next version, once live, will sport a lighter & faster software and a lightweight...
In one word: ContentEvery webmaster wants to see his/her site on the top on search engine results. Then begins the quest for SEO which...
A Romance with Chaos is yet another novel by Indian Author Nishant Kaushik after his successful debut novel “Watch Out! We are MBA”. The book gives us an interesting encounter...
Running an engineers forum is an interesting experience. I have my email ID publicly displayed to make it easier for members/guests to get in touch with me with queries related...
Here's a tip for engineering students who are looking for summer training in companies. Get in touch with your college's alumni network.Students often underestimate the importance of Alumni Network of...