Ultimate SEO tip

In one word: ContentEvery webmaster wants to see his/her site on the top on search engine results. Then begins the quest for SEO which results into hiring SEO companies and then investing thousands of bucks; with expected results seldom achieved. Zoop! Money blown but the rankings are still where they were.Why do most SEO investments fail? Because the methods are incorrect. Few months ago, I met a young engineer who promised a better listing for CE in Google search engine and of course greater traffic. By the way, we were already very well listed in major search engines and doing fine. Out of curiosity, I asked the young engineer how'd he go about bringing traffic to CE and what would they do to get us higher ranking. He told me that he had a team of about 15 people who will post links to our website on various websites and forums (the guy obviously had no clue that we've a forum as well). That would generate lot of backlinks and therefore our overall rank would improve. Also, lot of people clicking on those links would bring traffic to our website. I simply smiled and thanked him for being honest.After over four years of running CrazyEngineers, I've come up with a master tip for SEO of your website. Unique content being added over a period of time => SEO. Sure, I won't deny that there are methods to SEO your website through coding [ Friendly URLs, SiteMaps et al.] but nothing attracts search engine more than unique, fresh content. If you can add lot of unique content to your website over a period of time, be sure that you'll be on the first page of search engine results.Of course, do not start posting your website links on other websites. I bet it actually works against your website ranking.-The Big K-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Romance with Chaos is yet another novel by Indian Author Nishant Kaushik after his successful debut novel “Watch Out! We are MBA”. The book gives us an interesting encounter...
Running an engineers forum is an interesting experience. I have my email ID publicly displayed to make it easier for members/guests to get in touch with me with queries related...
Here's a tip for engineering students who are looking for summer training in companies. Get in touch with your college's alumni network.Students often underestimate the importance of Alumni Network of...
Google has released official statement saying that from now onwards, site's loading speed will matter in site's search engine ranking. All things same, the faster loading website will get higher...
One of the most frequently asked question is whether MBA degree would help in starting a business. The answer is, yes it can. But not in the ways you expect...