Optic Engine

hi! friends could you solve my doubt.😕
..if the engine is made using optics which is reliable..........
wat would happen.???????????..:?:
😕😕😕
is it emit some sort of energy or not.......;-)😁

Replies

• vaitheeswaran
    vaitheeswaran
    Hi anand,
    An optical engine is provided with an optical element having an optical substrate and optics. An opto-electronic element is used in engine and converts between light and electronic signals, is secured to the optical substrate and is passively aligned with the optics. however energy emission is possible but the exact usage is an obscure..
  • VG VINEETH
    VG VINEETH
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • tonycheerup
    tonycheerup
    i liked ur way of thinkin
  • 3disigners
    3disigners
    What is optic engine
  • Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    I need to know how to produce multiple image (in an array) in one screen using a projector. I am assuming multiples mirrors and optics lenses could be used but how I can project 9 image of the same picture in an array form (3 columns and 3 rows) and very close each other.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    for wat purpose you require optical engine???? were u want to make use of it???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!!!!!!!!:smile:
Here is an extract from BBC's site : BBC NEWS | Business | Lehman Bros files for bankruptcy Lehman Brothers, the fourth-largest US investment bank, has filed for bankruptcy protection,...
480 x 800 pixel WVGA touchscreen display (!) Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional TouchFLO 3D UI band-aid 3G (you better hit that tri-band radio, HTC!) Qualcomm 7201A processor @ 528MHz 512MB...
Hi all, Yesterday while watching movie on my desktop I observed that performance of my PC is very low. So to just find it out, I checked in task manager....
Via: EETimes.com - HP to slash 24,600 jobs in wake of EDS acquisition SAN FRANCISO— Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) will eliminate 24,600 jobs, or about 7.5 percent of its workforce, as...