Opportunity as Junior Research Fellow - IIT's DST Sponsored Project

Hello,

In the first week of next month I'm going to appear for an an interview for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow).
It'a a DST sponsored project at IIT.
Please guide me on How to prepare for the interview?
If anybody has experience working as JRF please share your views.
I have been requested by the IIT to spend whole day there. I really don't know what to do there whole day.
What will be the expected questions in interview? Is it related to the topic only or they will test all may basic engineering knowledge?

Please guide me over this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to a press release from Samsung Electronics is launching its own 105-inch Curved HDTV to be unveiled at CES 2014 in January. Samsung is the second major brand this...
When science-fiction gets real, we get goosebumps, but when objects out of a fantasy world come true, eyes are going to pop out. Yep, it's been materialized. Researchers at The...
Sammy Today has published early screenshots of the upcoming Tizen mobile operating system from Samsung. Tizen is Samsung's own mobile OS that will rival Google's Android. The Tizen seen in...
Researchers at Israel's Tel Aviv University have succeeded in cracking 4096-bit encryption by using their phones to listen to the high-pitch noises generated by internal components of a computer. The...
Flipkart is surely an interesting company. According a report in LiveMint, Flipkart's revenues in the last financial year (that ended on March 31, 2013) grew 5x to about Rs. 1366...