Open Campus Placement Drive News - Share With All!

Dedicating this thread to share the news about the companies visiting in the colleges near you for "Open Campus" Placement.
For the un-aware : Open Campus Placement Drives are open for all the colleges in the city.
Hence, if Engineers share which college is visiting their college, other students in that area will get the news instantly.

Please be benevolent & share the news here. 😉

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nobody is ready to help by sharing the news. Guys, come on!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering whether we've full time bloggers on CrazyEngineers. By full-time bloggers I specifically mean people who blog for a living. If we have any, I'd like to invite you...
Nurture Talent - India's #1 training institute for engineers is conducting workshop for entrepreneurs. Here's press release from the institute- Revenues? Expenses? Investments? Angel Investors? Venture Capital? Do these terms...
I want make a efficient energy reservoir mini project which is not very costly. The idea is... an energy reservoir which stores energy in any whether. from sunlight instead of...
As per the AIEEE 2012 Official website, Students can take the "Mock tests" online for practice (those who are applying for online examination). These tests will be available on the...
Students can change the language of answer as many times possible during the online exam in 2012. 😁 If a particular question in English is not understood properly by a...