Online Student Collaborative Learning : Survey :)

Hello everyone

hope you are all doing great ๐Ÿ˜€

I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project

null

You will help a lot....Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Submitted survey. Have a nice stay on forum.
  • noor mustafa
    noor mustafa
    Thank you very much GODFATHER for taking time to answer it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not a student but thought I could take that survey as well. Submitted.
  • noor mustafa
    noor mustafa
    oh that's very nice of you The_Big_K but you were a student before .... it is for everyone and I can benefit from everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Do share the conclusion and analysis of this survey once it's over. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    done. All the best.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Done. All The Best !! By the way, Avoid Wrong Spelling.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How will the responses be used?
  • noor mustafa
    noor mustafa
    Thank you all I will share it inshallah ๐Ÿ˜€ and correct the spelling mistake ๐Ÿ˜€
  • manishks
    manishks
    noor mustafa
    Hello everyone

I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project

null

noor mustafa
    Hello everyone

null

Hey have you developed this survey page...may i know how a page like this can be developed...html must be used isnt it??????
  • noor mustafa
    noor mustafa
    The_Big_K
    How will the responses be used?
    see, am in the research phase of my final year project ๐Ÿ˜€ it will be used for the literature review part, and based on it i will see where to focus on while developing the environment for the learning purpose ( a website)
  • noor mustafa
    noor mustafa
    musicfreakmandy
    Hey have you developed this survey page...may i know how a page like this can be developed...html must be used isnt it??????
    if I had time i would've done my own ๐Ÿ˜›

it is a free online tool man, you can search Google for free online survey tools ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I have submitted too. Is it about Teamwork or Internet?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    musicfreakmandy
    I can help you with. Yeah, it is HTML + Some Programming + Database. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    I can help you with. Yeah, it is HTML + Some Programming + Database. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Why not just used Google Forms? ๐Ÿ˜˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Harvard University and Broad Institute have developed a tool kit called MINE which is able to analyze data which is present in enormous quantities. Something like number of microorganisms in...
Toyota has brought the car display system to your mobile phones. Read on to know how! Toyota Brings Car Display System To Smartphone
I need to buy 2.4ghz microstrip patch antenna for my project. But i could not find any sellers in india. Help me if anyone know about these details.
Hi. I'm doing my final year project on wireless power transfer and i need to buy patch antenna for 2.4ghz with 8dbi gain and maximum power output. I could not...
Mission Impossible-4 released yesterday, anyone going to post it's review and rate? I'm planning to for it this sunday.