Online Student Collaborative Learning : Survey :)

noor mustafa
@noor-mustafa-OM6t8u โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Hello everyone

hope you are all doing great ๐Ÿ˜€


I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project

<a href="https://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=wp8rzbwayxof92e1007992" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">null</a>


You will help a lot....Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Dec 16, 2011

    Submitted survey. Have a nice stay on forum.

  • noor mustafa

    @noor-mustafa-OM6t8u • Dec 16, 2011

    Thank you very much GODFATHER for taking time to answer it ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 17, 2011

    I'm not a student but thought I could take that survey as well. Submitted.

  • noor mustafa

    @noor-mustafa-OM6t8u • Dec 17, 2011

    oh that's very nice of you The_Big_K but you were a student before .... it is for everyone and I can benefit from everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Dec 17, 2011

    Do share the conclusion and analysis of this survey once it's over. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • K!r@nS!ngu

    @kr-at-nsngu-XqzcfU • Dec 17, 2011

    done. All the best.

  • Ashish Bardhan

    @ashish-tTbOgV • Dec 17, 2011

    Done. All The Best !! By the way, Avoid Wrong Spelling.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 17, 2011

    How will the responses be used?

  • noor mustafa

    @noor-mustafa-OM6t8u • Dec 17, 2011

    Thank you all I will share it inshallah ๐Ÿ˜€ and correct the spelling mistake ๐Ÿ˜€

  • manishks

    @manishks-AZybhs • Dec 18, 2011

    noor mustafaHello everyone

    hope you are all doing great ๐Ÿ˜€


    I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project

    <a href="https://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=wp8rzbwayxof92e1007992" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">null</a>


    You will help a lot....Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
    noor mustafaHello everyone

    hope you are all doing great ๐Ÿ˜€


    I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project

    <a href="https://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=wp8rzbwayxof92e1007992" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">null</a>


    You will help a lot....Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

    Hey have you developed this survey page...may i know how a page like this can be developed...html must be used isnt it??????

  • noor mustafa

    @noor-mustafa-OM6t8u • Dec 18, 2011

    The_Big_KHow will the responses be used?

    see, am in the research phase of my final year project ๐Ÿ˜€ it will be used for the literature review part, and based on it i will see where to focus on while developing the environment for the learning purpose ( a website)

  • noor mustafa

    @noor-mustafa-OM6t8u • Dec 18, 2011

    musicfreakmandyHey have you developed this survey page...may i know how a page like this can be developed...html must be used isnt it??????

    if I had time i would've done my own ๐Ÿ˜›

    it is a free online tool man, you can search Google for free online survey tools ๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 18, 2011

    I have submitted too. Is it about Teamwork or Internet?

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 18, 2011

    musicfreakmandyHey have you developed this survey page...may i know how a page like this can be developed...html must be used isnt it??????

    I can help you with. Yeah, it is HTML + Some Programming + Database. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 18, 2011

    Praveen-KumarI can help you with. Yeah, it is HTML + Some Programming + Database. ๐Ÿ˜€

    Why not just used Google Forms? ๐Ÿ˜˜