[Online Distributed Human resources Management System] help please :)

hey all,

hope you are all doing good 😀

am in my final year of computer engineering and searching for graduation project topics,

i just wanted to know the difference between these tow topics : Online Distributed Human resources Management System & Online Human resources Management System

hope i'll get some answers

tnx all😁

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Online Distributed Human resources Management System & Online Human resources Management System
    A human management is system is one where there will be a server and a database. From different clients or browsers you can access the HR modules which are in server.

A distributed system is cluster of servers and services Interacting with each other. So say in a server Recruitment related processes will be running, in another server payroll and all services will be called from a single server, with which the client will communicate.

You can read about SOAP and WebServices to get a detailed understanding for the same.
  • noor mustafa
    noor mustafa
    thank you a lot..i read about them and i found them hard for me ..am gonna skip the distributed part 😛

thanks again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai CEans, I hope the question is clear. Hope to hear an open response from all of you. Please be frank and don't spam here. 😛 What would I do?...
I've narrowed down to following two routers (+ADSL modem) for my home use. I would appreciate your feedback in helping me choose the right one - [h=2]Specifications of Cisco Wireless-N...
Any one of u know what does PLC means coz i don't know anything about that and i need that in my project😔
In my opinion, the main hurdle a computer science engineer faces in the problem of practical. All these mug ups of lab program kills the time and opportunity of Learning....
can anyone recommend me any simple and easy mechatronic projects.. ASAP.. really need it.. can't think of it.. tq.. 😀