OnePlus 2 Gets Extended Warranty And Insurance Through B2X Service & B2X Protect In India

Warranty, servicing by authorised experts and insurance were some of the prime concerns for OnePlus 2 phone buyers in India. The Chinese smartphone maker, which takes India as its one of the most important international markets has addressed these concerns through announcement of B2X Service and B2X Protect plans.

The company announced through a blog post that protection and insurance of digital products has become a mandatory requirement these days. Backing up its product with great customer care, servicing and insurance is a part of its mission to develop a personal connect with its customer base.

OnePlus has tied up with B2X Service Solutions and Regenersis India Pvt. Ltd. to ensure customers get hassle free servicing and insurance. Both the B2X Service and B2X Protect options are available for OnePlus 2 buyers in India. The company makes it clear that these plans are not available for the buyers of original OnePlus One phones.

The B2X Service will cost ₹999, inclusive of all the taxes to offer an year of extended warranty, after expiry of the initial first year which is standard for all the OnePlus 2 phones. B2X will provide all the customer care in India and offer phone repairs from authorised experts. OnePlus promises direct support by authorized service centers and single window support to the customers.

OnePlus-B2X-Service-B2X-Protect

The customers of OnePlus 2 must purchase the B2X Service plan within 30 days of buying the phone and register on B2X Care portal within 7 days of buying the plan. Customers will receive all the relevant document along with a 'welcome email'. B2X may deny coverage or support if the consumer fails to register the phone within stipulated time.

The potential buyers of B2X service are advised to look at all the 'exclusions' before they decide on extending the warranty. Check source link below for details.

The B2X Protect plan costs ₹1,299 inclusive of all taxes and promises protection physical, liquid and accidental damage to your OnePlus 2 phone for the first year. While most of the regular warranties cover only the manufacturing defects, OnePlus 2's B2X Protect covers damage to internal electronics and damage by fire, lightening, explosion et al.

Check out the details and make a purchase on Amazon using following links.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# (Amazon) | #-Link-Snipped-# (Amazon)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Curious to know if anyone's buying these plans?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MY NAME IS MITESH KYMAR I AM FROM MECHANICAL BRANCH I AM A STUDENT OF 3RD YEAR FROM IIMT ENGG COLLEGE MY HOBBIE IS PLAYING FOOTBALL MY FRIEND TOLD ME...
Need to ask about the difference between the standards: AISI, SAE, ASME, ASTM and ISO. Being more specific about the discussion, would like to say anyone if having any information...
ANTRIX, the commercial arm of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) will launch six satellites for Singapore in December. ISRO's demonstrated its launch capabilities time and again using its reliable PSLV...
Kaustubh Thanks for your wish. Pls confirm me, am I eligible for IES Exam as I am 30 years old.
After a long series of misleading news, predictions and speculations, the official specs of BlackBerry Priv are probably out. Since the decline in the once huge company’s busy, even a...