One of the best videos I have ever watched...

This is one of the best videos I have ever come across, magnificently done.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    He's Nitin Gupta, IITan and founder of HumorBeings. He's the creator of very famous play "Love In December".

I had spoken with him for a small interview on CE. We'll definitely bring him here. 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice one buddy can you post the remaining video or any idea about the source of video for us to hunt down
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Conqueror
    Nice one buddy can you post the remaining video or any idea about the source of video for us to hunt down
    Actually I am looking for that too, but this was shared on facebook, and from there I found the youtube link.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hats off to Nitin Gupta. He is more popular by the name - Rivaldo! I think it would be absolutely fabulous to have the 'Entertainment Engineers', the name by which his website goes, have a small feature here on CE. 👍
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    The definition he gave of unifying various nations was really awesome..👍
    Its hilarious with the real facts to think upon seriously..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I have done my B.Tech from Information science. I wanted to know is there any opportunity in any PSU's for Information science graduate. Any information will be very...
Hey guys I am not a gadget freak but recently I saw some devices with OLED display and amazed at its workability Can any one tell me about it's class...
hello friends, I am on the verge appearing for campus placements and as the time approaches, there are few questions that continue to make me grow pensive. perhaps, one of...
Engineers always do amazing feats. But this one is one class apart. Engineers from the Penn's School of Engineering and Applied Science Daniel Mellinger and Alex Kushleyev, have formed a...
I remember watching the documentary 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' where it was shown how after Steve Wozniak developed the first Apple Computer and went to his employer Hewlett Packard, because...