One Billion Bulbs!

Hi CEans!

Brian Huyser, founder of Symmetric Inc., USA and the man behind One Billion Bulbs talked to Crazy Engineers about his project.

Here is your chance to shout your opinion. What do you think about the project? What are your ideas, concerns, questions about the project?

Discuss everything about One Billion Bulbts in this thread -

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Really good idea and I think it is practical. I am glad that CE took steps to promote such ideas! I'm all game for it.

I wish Brian good luck for this project!

Jerry
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Jerry,

Well thank you for appreciating the interview. Its not to highlight onebillionbulbs.com as such. We want to bring in new ideas to the CE forum. We did this before and we are planning to do it on a regular basis. The whole point is how can we all CEans brain storm and come up with novel ideas, such as this one and help take yourself as well as CE to the next level.

So when me and Biggie prepared the questionaire for Brain, we wanted to bring out all the facts behind his initiative and what went through his mind before he launched onebillionbulbs.com

We are expecting a lot of comments here. So CEans, pour in.
  • crook
    crook
    mayurpathak
    Hi Jerry,

Well thank you for appreciating the interview. Its not to highlight onebillionbulbs.com as such. We want to bring in new ideas to the CE forum. We did this before and we are planning to do it on a regular basis. The whole point is how can we all CEans brain storm and come up with novel ideas, such as this one and help take yourself as well as CE to the next level.

So when me and Biggie prepared the questionaire for Brain, we wanted to bring out all the facts behind his initiative and what went through his mind before he launched onebillionbulbs.com

We are expecting a lot of comments here. So CEans, pour in.
    Very good questions Mr Editor and Biggie. I really appreciate such projects. I'm convinced with the monetory aspect of the CFLs.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    A question here ... is the Billion Bulbs project something like the Buttefly effect ... Conservation of World energy by changing a light bulb in my house?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    A question here ... is the Billion Bulbs project something like the Buttefly effect ... Conservation of World energy by changing a light bulb in my house?
    Frankly, I didn't understand your question. Its as simple as - I change the bulb, you change the world, our best friends change the bulbs, their neighbour's uncle's neighbour change the bulb...

Sounds good to me 😀

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recommend the book 'Siddhartha' by Hermann Hesse. I'd appreciate if anyone who has read this books puts his or her thoughts in this discussion thread. Jerry
This shouldn't take much time. I had fun solving this - Jesse James' lesser known brother, Eddie has also decided to take up robbing banks for a living. He is...
Hey Vinitg Happy birth day from CE...:myparty::myparty:😁 Enjoy --Crazy
well there is a particular folder whose contents i want to hide...people suggested i download some software for this....but one of my friends suggested i can do this by changing...
Hello CEans! Lately, many among us wanted to know if they can create email ids on CrazyEngineers.com. Well its really amazing to know that @ crazyengineers.com id is desired....