OnDemand content manager by IBM

Hi All,

I have some issue with the OnDemand software installed in my machine. I am getting an issue with the OpenDoc functiobn which is used by the arsole.OCX file opening the document and writing the data in another file.

I am getting an error message no as "516".
And error message as FTDODWIN.dll could not be found.
Code used : lRet = m_oArs.OpenDoc(iDocCount, vbNullString, 0)

I assume there may be some dll installation missing in the installation process.

Please help me what will be the issue.

Thanks,
Raghav

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I think your dll file is corrupted..download the file and replace the file which is already present.

If not try installing the software again..
  • raghav86
    raghav86
    I actually tried to install the dll file in my machine. But still i am facing the same issue.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please tell me anything about Guard circuit, Guard potential, since I am not understanding the idea of measurements of insulation resistance without knowing these terms mentioned??? What is absorption current??
Vishal Dhupar, the ex MD of Symantec (India and South Asia) who held similar position at Autodesk and also served the leadership positions at Sun Microsystems, Silicon Graphics and Digital...
do anyone know how to have your name instead of start in the start panel without using any additional software?????
It's a well established saying that 'money pulls money'. So wondering is money really required to make money?
Hello i keep on wondering how to determine Capacitor values for input and output of a voltage regulator for instance , right now i'm using 7809. the datasheet and the...