Office 365 Android Reviews, Anyone?

Microsoft can't just afford to ignore the growing dominance of the Android platform all over the world. With over a billion Android devices active in the world, Microsoft must conquer the platform with their office applications so that people don't adopt other apps (read Google Apps!). Microsoft had announced the availability of their office suite on iOS devices and now has brought it all to Android.

Office Mobile For Office 365 is available for download on Google Play Store: #-Link-Snipped-#

If anyone's subscribed to Office 365, please post your initial views of using the app. Do you think it's got some solid future?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Office Mobile For Office 365 is available for download on Google Play Store:
    I tried to search Office 365 on my Galaxy S2 mobile's play store, couldn't find any 😔

Is it released in India as well, available for all Android versions?

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    I tried to search Office 365 on my Galaxy S2 mobile's play store, couldn't find any 😔

Is it released in India as well, available for all Android versions?

-CB
    You need Jelly Bean at least for the app to run. I doubt S2s do have a support to Jelly Bean.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You need Jelly Bean at least for the app to run. I doubt S2s do have a support to Jelly Bean.
    👀

My phone runs on 4.1.2 and I think that is JELLY BEAN (I wish sooner I will get 4.3 as well 😁)

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Terrafugia is one of the interesting automobile projects - that aims to turn a car into a flying machine with some crazy engineering. We'd call it a 'foldable' plane. Until...
With Start Searching India initiative, Google Inc. has taken a concrete step to light bulbs in the heads of thousands of ignorant internet users. Though that may sound a bit...
Muzik, a Miami startup that makes headphones has launched the world's first and only 'socially connected, smart headphones'. The headphones not only let you listen to some high quality sound;...
1.The classes contained in the packages of other programs can be easily reused. Is there any other benefits of packages in JAVA. I also, came across "Packages also provide a...
Engineers at Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras (Chennai) have developed a refrigerator that can achieve temperatures as low as -200 degree C, using a single stage vapour compression refrigerator that...