Off Campus Placement News For Computer Science/IT Engineers

Dedicating this thread to sharing the off-campus placement news with CEans.
If you read about off-campus placements happening in a company near you, please post about it here.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It would be great if CEans working in industry share this news with us. Looking forward to replies from all CEans.
  • Reya
    Reya
    You dont want me to start a separate thread for each company's off campus?

It would be easier for CEans to search if we have a separate thread for each company?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Praveena: Yes we can do that too. 😀
    I wanted the newbies to have a place to report latest news without much hustle.
    Go ahead with separate threads, we can keep this thread for indexing.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This one is the SAE virtual career fair to be conducted on 21st September. SAE Virtual Career Fair have also started a separate thread for it though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard mostly Crompton visits campus for Electrical Engineers (B.E. or B.Tech). The placement process is same everywhere: 1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview Here are a few...
Goldman Sachs Campus Placement Process is as follows: • Goldman Sachs occasionally gives campus presentations prior to the scheduled recruitment day. These are good opportunities to learn about the firm...
I-Flex is the Oracle Financial Services Company. The placement process consists of aptitude test & interview. Here are a few sample papers for placement:
All candidates eligible for central counseling, except those who have been admitted to an institute till 5th round of allotment, are eligible for spot round. All eligible candidates who did...
HEY PEOPLE .... WATS THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH IN THE FUTURE .... ANY SUGGESTIONS ??? AS I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE THIS NOW ... FROM CANADA CIAOXXX 😁