Numerical Analysis

can anyone please tell me...?? what really the subject "numerical analysis" is about...??
and other than MATLAB which softwares can help..??

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Finding approximate solutions to engineering problems using numerical algorithms 😀

Other than MATLAB, you can use a free alternative called Scilab.

Click: Scilab | Scilab
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    well...thanks ash...when i read about the name of this course in my next semester schedule...i couldnt get an idea about it....
    and thanks for the link...!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey...!! anyone intrested in "Pakistani music"...who loves Rock bands of Pakistan...pop singers...bhangra stuff...!! Pakistani Music industry at its boom...the young talented Pakistani artists are perfoming all over the world...discuss here......
hi CEans... I m new in CE.. I need help from u all... i m doing my final yr project in robo-socccer... it wil b basically a game type project.......
5 - 9 blasts in 3 crowded market places of Delhi. Terrorist group Indian Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attacks. Stats show that India is the country most hit...
What is the main difference between the "LINUX" and "WINDOWS" ? Which is more user-friendly.
i am in seventh sem mechanical ,as v hav project nxt sem i don knw to select a topic on wat to work.cud u guys help me out ???