Numerical Analysis and SImulation

Dear Friends i am working on the following topic:
'Prediction of tool and chip temperature in continuous and interrupted machining'
using the finite difference method now i have the partial differential equation for chip temperature model
a
now to determine the temperature distribution within the chip due to shearing along the cut, we can use the above equation whiich can be written in the following form also
[A].{Tc } = {C}
where
[A] is the square coefficient matrix
{Tc} is the chip temperature array
and
{C} is the heat generation array

now i think matlab is most suitable software to simulate the results because it is a matrix based language.
But how to determine the coefficient matrix from the above partial differential equation ?
Is there any way to simulate this cutting process in MATLAB?
Does ANSYS works?(for simulation)
Any idea???//
I need your immediate assistance friends and professors.
with best regards
Ammar Aziz

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, a big win for the linux enthusiasts! The ISS (International Space Station) has decided to ditch their old Windows XP laptops in favor of Debian powered machines. This move...
We're looking to hire kickass (we mean it!) developers who eat, slip & poop PHP. While the ideal hire would be someone with at least 4 years of experience, we're...
how to open" .php" files?????????
Invelox is the product of SheerWind, a company from Minnesota which claims that their new wind power generation technology is a serious contender as a source of renewable energy. Not...
I have been using frontend Play-on-linux with backend Wine for so long & most of the games that I love, works without any glitch, or some minor glitch; which can...