how to open" .php" files?????????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tehreemq
    There are two ways to do that -
    1. Double click on the file icon. OR
    2. Right click on the file icon -> select 'Open With' -> Select 'NotePad' -> Click 'Ok'.
    I think that's very basic for a computer science student.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Tehreemq
    Maybe u don't know what .php files are 👎. If that's the case let me tell you that this extension is of the files of the language PHP (you can search for PHP on web) . As Biggie (Kaustabh) said, u can open it using notepad (or any other text editor).😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I think the question is more inclined towards making php files execute. But we'd never know what the question is unless it's properly explained.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Adding my 2 cents,
    You can open .php extension file from browser too. All you need is a web-server installed. I would recommend you WAMP as it's quite easy for beginners & no additional configuration is required to run .php file.
  • Rosa Parks
    Rosa Parks
    I agree with Abhishek Rawal...WAMP is a components of package...once you install,start all services...save your .php files in C:/Program Files/wamp/www and then run the file in browser..give the #-Link-Snipped-# file name....

hope i have given correct....anyhow you keep searching about wamp and make use of it....
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    WAMP works good with all-in-one PHP handler. just install wamp and follow simple instructions you are all set with everything Webserer Apache, PhpMyadmin and MYSQL all bundled in one.

I am using for wordpress and works like charm. In addition you just need extra IDE either PHP Storm, Eclipse for Php or anyother as you like.
    I recommend JetBrain's PHP Storm IDE, most advanced IDE on earth.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Invelox is the product of SheerWind, a company from Minnesota which claims that their new wind power generation technology is a serious contender as a source of renewable energy. Not...
I have been using frontend Play-on-linux with backend Wine for so long & most of the games that I love, works without any glitch, or some minor glitch; which can...
Samsung's getting the 5G game ready by 2020. Sammy's electronics & telecommunication engineers have already succeeded in downloading stuff at 1Gbps speeds in recent tests. According to Yonhap News, engineers...
Dear Friends, how we can determine the shear stresses generated within the workpiece due to cutting process applied on it .......... ????
Notion Ink's official website may show 'Busy Creating. Back Soon', but the Adam II specifications got leaked at the National Technology Day Awards 2013. The price of the tablet is...